Landlord and tenant legal services are a significant part of paralegal services in Toronto. These services ensure that every single landlord and tenant who is having trouble with each other should get justice under the Residential Tenancies Act, 2006. This is because anyone can have disputes when it comes to renting a property in Canada. It can be the lack of support or breaking of policy by either tenant or landlord which may pave the way towards Small Claims Court in Toronto.

Landlord and tenant legal services ensure that all the disputes faced by tenants or landlord could be smoothly worked through litigation when it comes to raising a request for legal intervention. For instance, a landlord is completely responsible for general duties like upkeeping the rental property and facilitating the tenant. However, if the landlord is not able to keep the property in good condition with repair, it gives full right to the tenant for raising the claims.

paralegal services in Toronto

Similarly, a tenant who has rented property has the responsibility of cleanliness or any damage which is caused by the tenant due to negligence is completely on the part of the tenant. However, it does not give the landlord to exercise unlimited power like seizing the property in case of failure to pay the rent. So, either it is something related to rent or negligence or clashes between tenants and landlords, the landlord and tenant legal services can help assist the legal process to settle for claims.

Moreover, if anyone is planning to rent a place, having a legal grip from both tenant and landlord side through Paralegal Services in Toronto can help in saving the rights and preventing any chances of conflicts in the future when it comes to disputes.

If you are a landlord or tenant having a tough time renting a property and abiding the Residential Tenancies Act, 2006, all you need is paralegal support to guide you the way for small claims court in Toronto finding an affordable and effective way out for legal concerns.

For a consultation, give us a call at (905) 816-1616