You may get involved in litigation, sue or get sued, for various reasons, such as:
- Breach of contract
- Unpaid accounts or loans
- Damage to Property
- Failure to pay for work done
- Assault and Battery
- Professional Malpractice
- Return of Deposit (Real Estate)
An appeal can be made to license appeal Tribunal (LAT), an impartial appeals tribunal that was created for consumers by the Ontario government. Such appeals may be for decisions made by:
- Ontario Motor Vehicle Industry Council (OMVIC)
- Ontario New Home Warranties (Tarion)
- Real Estate Council of Ontario (RECO)
- Travel Industry Council of Ontario (TICO)
- Immigration, Refugees and Immigration Canada (IRCC) for Sponsorship refusals and permanent residency appeals
- Landlord and Tenant Board
- Many more
Private investigators in Ontario are legally authorized to carry out investigations and are licensed under Ontario’s Private Security and Investigative Services Act.
As licensed Private Investigators, we are able to carry out various assignments such as:
- Conduct background checks
- Obtain information on the character of a person or business
- Search for missing properties
- search for a missing person such as a past tenant who owns rent or money for damaging property, a conductor who was hired to do work but disappeared before the job was completed, and many more situations.
What is your Rights as a LandLord? What is your Right as a Tenant?
If you are looking for LandLord Tenant Disputes in Ontario, Just Cause Advocacy is ready to provide legal and paralegal help.
- Can you Sue your LandLord or Tenant?
- What are your responsibilities as a landlord or Tenant?
- Looking to solve disagreement with your Landlord or Tenant?
- Want to file a complaint against your Landlord or Tenant?
We are ready to provide all types of legal services regarding Landlord and Tenant Disputes.
If you have a dispute about repairs to your vehicle, computer or boat or if a customer refuses to pay for your storage bill, then RSLA, Repair and Storage Liens Act may have a remedy for you.
- Are you disputing an invoice with your Auto Mechanic?
- Is the Mechanic refusing to release your vehicle until you pay?
- Are you looking to Dispute an Invoice?
Contact our experience paralegal service providers today and receive a complimentary 30 minutes of legal advice. We are ready to assist you in disputing an invoice and more.